International Advisory Board for Hunimed Physiotherapy School
Training excellent physiotherapists, based on the best experiences worldwide: this is the aim of Hunimed Physiotherapy School. In order to tune our didactic proposal with those experiences, an International Advisory Board composed of 9 international experts of Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation has been constituted.
In this video a short overview of the first meeting of the Board, with interviews to 3 members explaining the objective of the Board, the guidelines of the World Confederation for Physical Therapy on Physiotherapy education and the main skills required for a physiotherapist specialized in neuro-rehabilitation.
Complete list of participants:
- Prof. Marco Barbero, University of Applied Sciences and Arts of Southern Switzerland, Department of Business Economics, Health and Social Care and Delegate of the Italian Society of Physiotherapy (SIF), expert in Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation
- Prof. Erik Catrysse, Vrije Universiteit of Brussels, expert of Anatomy, Biomechanics and Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation
- Prof. Raffaello Furlan, President of Hunimed Physiotherapy School
- Prof. Roberto Gatti, Didactic Coordinator of Hunimed Physiotherapy School
- Prof. Gert Kwakkel, Amsterdam VU University Medical Center, Department of Rehabilitation Medicine, expert of Research and Neuro-rehabilitation
- Dr. Marco Trucco, Didactic Coordinator of Physiotherapy School in University of Turin
- Prof. Paolo Pillastrini, University of Bologna, Department of Biomedical and Neuromotor Sciences, expert of Research in Rehabilitation
- Dr. John Xerri de Caro, Physiotherapy Lecturer at the University of Malta, Faculty of Health Sciences, and European Representative of the World Confederation for Physical Therapy (WCPT)