Fees may vary depending on your family income. Merit-based scholarship are yearly available for EU and Non-EU students. Students loans start from the 2nd year of the degree course.
For European students, tuition fees at Humanitas University are calculated according to the economic situation of the family of the student. There are four different categories of income, calculated according to the economic situation of the student’s family on the basis of the ISEP Index.
Indicated fees are yearly and cover the cost of the course. They do not include accommodation, food, books or other services. Info on our accommodation services is available here.
Across the various years of course, the fee within the same income category will not vary to such an extent as to significantly impact the economic situation of the student.
(in thousands of Euros)
|1st||Less than 30||10.156|
|2nd||From 30 to 55||13.156|
|3rd||From 55 to 80||17.156|
|4th||More than 80||20.156|
- 1 full scholarship funded by Fondazione Rocca
- 1 full scholarship funded by ABMedica
- 7 full scholarships funded by Humanitas University
- 4 scholarships funded by Fondazione Dompè
The value of the seven scholarships varies from € 10,000.00 to € 20,000.00 depending on the tuition bracket to which the student will be assigned.
Scholarships will be awarded for each academic year until graduation, according to the criteria established in Art. 4 of the following regulations.
In agreement with Banca Intesa, Humanitas University offers students the possibility to apply for a Per Merito Loan, an annual loan of €7.000.
The pre-requisites to apply for the loan are the following:
- European Union Citizenship and Residency
- Must have completed the first year of Medicine with at least 52 credits
- Weighted average grade of at least 26/30
All requests must be submitted at the beginning of each new academic year by the end of October.
Annual re-newal of the Per Merito Loan is guaranteed with the following requirements:
- Maintained a Grade Average of at least 26/30
- No history of repeating an academic year
- Attained at least 107 credits by the end of the 2nd year
- Attained at least 159 credits by the end of the 3rd year
- Attained at least 222 credits by the end of the 4th year
- Attained at least 284 creadits by the end of the 5th year
Following graduation, the Loan Repayment time period is 11 years. Interest rate applied is Eurirs 9 years + 2,95% during the loan disbursement phase and Eurirs 10 years + 2,95% during the loan repayment period.
Evaluation of the income category for enrolled students
Humanitas University assists enrolled students in determining their own income category with a new web service for uploading the required financial documents (mandatory step to request our support for the evaluation of the income category).
To access the web service, register using your Hunimed email account. You will receive a link to create your unique password.
This service is ONLY available to students already enrolled.