Transfer to Humanitas University
Places Available for Transfer Students
|Places Available for Transfer Students|
|2nd year, 6 places currently available|
|3rd year, 8 places currently available|
|4th year, 2 place currently available|
Additional places may become available if there are further withdrawals. HU will consider transferring students to the 4th year only if:
- their study program closely matches the one of HU
- they have a good command of the Italian language
- they have acquired the essential professional skills required to go into the 4th year.
Admission to the first year is exclusively granted through the admission test.
|The incoming degree must be in Medicine and Surgery|
|Credits achievement: a specific number of credits for each discipline must be achieved in order to transfer to the second, third or fourth year|
|Content match between the incoming university study program and the corresponding Humanitas University study program|
|A good command of English is required: a language assessment test will be conducted by means of an interview|
|A working knowledge of Italian is required from the beginning of the third year|
How to Apply for Transfer
The application procedure foresees filling up a Transfer Form, requesting: personal details, information about the incoming University, level of proficiency in English and Italian and payment of an application fee.
Documents to be submitted
During the procedure, you are required to upload the following documents:
- ID or Passport
- Curriculum Vitae
- Credits Evaluation Form (2nd year)
- Credits Evaluation Form (3rd and 4th year)
- Exam Transcript
- English Language Certificate (if any)
- Italian Language Certificate (if any)
- Syllabi of examinations successfully completed or expected to be completed within July
- Brief explanation of the evaluation system of the incoming university (i.e. describe the scoring system)
|Uploaded transcripts of records and syllabi must be official documents, which have been issued by the incoming University. Documents must be in Italian or in English. If documents are originally released in a different language, the translation in English must be supplied by an official translator.
Syllabi must be as detailed as possible to facilitate the evaluation of the content match of the program.
The applicants must strictly follow the procedure described in the Transfer Call. Humanitas University will not consider any application missing of any of the documents listed above.
The incoming University and its Medical Program must be fully recognised in the country where the incoming University is legally established in order to be considered for the transfer.