- Medical School in Milan, March 1982 Medical Degree, University of Milan (1973-1982)
- Ophthalmology Institute of Milan, Italy, June 1986 Ophthalmology Degree, University of Milan (1982-1986).
- Tutor for the academic year at the University of Milan – Diseases of the Visual Organ (1995-1996)
- Adjunct Professor at the Faculty of Medicine and Surgery – Diseases of the Visual Organ at the University of Insubria – Varese, Italy (Academic Year 2002-2003)
- Adjunct Professorat the University of Milan Academic Year – Chosen Course “Refractive Defect” 14 hours
- Teaching Professor at the University of Chieti Italy for Assistant in Ophthalmology (75 hours of teaching)
- Visitor Professor Ohio State University AA dal 2002-Ophthalmology Department- USA
- Adjunct Professor Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences- Ohio State University- 2013