Academic background and Education
- University of Laparoscopic Surgery at the University of Strasbourg in France (IRCAD / EITS).
- Fellow dedicated to laparoscopic surgery at the Erasme Hospital of the University of Brussels, led by Prof. Claude Shulmann.
- Fellow dedicated to Robotic Surgery at OLV Hospital in Aalst, Belgium directed by Dr. Alex Mottrie.
- Urologist staff member at the Department of Urology at San Raffaele Hospital Milano.
- President of the European Society of Robotic Urologic Surgery (Junior ERUS / YAU).
- Teaching activities with the role of “teacher” for the two second level Master’s degree in robotic surgery.
- First intervention in the world of Robotic Renal Pyeloplasty with Single Platform platform.
- Urology of the Swedish Hospital led by Dr. Jim Porter to learn robotic retroperitoneoscopic access.
- Staff member at the Department of Urology of Humanitas Hospital, Rozzano.