Education and Academic background
- Degree in Medicine at the University of Bari (1999).
- Fellowship at the Centre Hospitalier Universitaire in Montpellier (2000-2001).
- Specialization in Otorhinolaryngology at the University of Parma (2003).
- Observership at the “House Ear Institute” in Los Angeles (USA) (1999), “Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center” in New York City (USA) (2006), “MD Anderson Cancer Center” in Houston-Texas (USA) (2015)
- Teaching activity: teacher and tutor in national and international courses in Otorhinolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
- Assistant at the Otorhinolaryngology and Cervico-Facial Unit of the Parma University-Hospital “Ospedale Maggiore” (2004-2006).
- Assistant at the Otorhinolaryngology Unit of the Reggio Emilia Hospital “Arcispedal Santa Maria Nuova” (2007 – 2010).
- Assistant at the Otorhinolaryngology and Cervico-Facial Unit of the National Cancer Institute “Regina Elena” in Rome (2010 – 2018).
- Assistant at the Otorhinolaryngology Unit of the Mantova Hospital “Ospedale Carlo Poma” (2018 – 2019).