October 2005 MD, University of Brescia, Italy
March 2010 Board Certification in Rheumatology, University of Brescia, Italy
April 2010-2012 Post-doctoral associate, University of Florida, Gainesville, USA
February 2016 PhD in Experimental Pathology and Neuropathology, University of Milan, Italy
February 2017 Master, Clinical Problem Solving in Rheumatology, Università degli Studi
Niccolò Cusano, Rome, Italy
Researcher, Adjunt Professor
– Clinical tutor for 3rd and 4th year Medical students and adjunct professor at Hunimed University, Rozzano, Milan, Italy
– Rheumatology contract professor for the course “Semeiotica e patologia degli apparati_2, Reumatologia – Polo Ospedale San Paolo, Università degli Studi di Milano, Milan, Italy in the academic years 2019-2020-2021
– Qualified as Associate Professor for Rheumatology (Abilitazione Scientifica Nazionale) Scientific area 06/D3 – MED/16
Angela Ceribelli developed specific clinical skills in the functional and instrumental management of rheumatic patients, such as the use of biologic therapies in arthritis patients (she is in charge of the Psoriatic Arthritis Clinic in Humanitas), the active participation to several clinical trials (from Phase II to Phase IV) for new biotechnological treatments and novel diagnostic tools in rheumatic diseases, the use of videocapillaroscopy in patients affected by Raynaud’s phenomenon and systemic sclerosis, and joint injections in osteoarthritis patients.
Angela Ceribelli basic and clinical skills are also applied in the academic field in which she is involved for semeiotic courses on the rheumatologic physical examination for connective tissue diseases and arthritis management.
PRIZES AND AWARDS:
– 2012. Gerry Scotti award for young researchers at IRCCS Istituto Clinico Humanitas, Rozzano (MI)
– 2015. Principal Investigator and winner of the Young Investigator Award- Fondazione Lilly- title “Aging, epigenetic drift and chronic inflammation in monozygotic twins: a longitudinal cohort study on psoriatic disease”
– 2020. Principal Investigator Progetto Giovani Ricercatori- Bando Ricerca Finalizzata 2019- title “Immuno-based Profiling of knEe OA patients to predict reSponse to regenerative treatment (IMPRESA)”