Fees & Scholarships
The amount of tuition fees is determined annually by the University. To attract the most deserving and motivated students, Humanitas University offers the following scholarships for first year students:
- 2 scholarships for the Pieve Emanuele (MI) campus
- 2 scholarships for the Bergamo campus
- 2 scholarships for the Castellanza (VA) campus
- 2 scholarships for the Catania campus
1 scholarship is also available for the second year.
The tuition fee system in Humanitas University varies according to the income and wealth of the student’s family. There are four contribution ranges, determined according to an income and wealth indicator (ISEP) based on the students’ conventional household. See the calculation formula
The fees indicated are annual and cover the full cost of the course. They do not include accommodation, food, books or other services. More information on accommodation can be found on this page.
(IN THOUSAND EUROS)
|From 30 to 55
|From 55 to 80
In order to attract the most deserving students, Humanitas University finances a scholarship programme based on the evaluation of the student’s merit and income.
For students enrolled in the first year of the a.y. 2023/2024, 8 scholarships are available to fully cover university fees. For further infromation, see the Call for Scholarships a.y. 2023/2024.
For the academic year 2023/2024, 2 scholarships funded by Humanitas University in memory of Dr Adalberto Cortesi are available for students enrolled for the first time in their first year in the a.y. 2022/2023. The scholarships, worth € 5,000 each, are awarded according to merit and income requirements. All students who meet the requirements are automatically considered eligible for the scholarships. For detailed information, please consult the Adalberto Cortesi Scholarship Regulations.
|Q: How are the Adalberto Cortesi scholarships awarded?
The scholarship is awarded from the second year of the course and is calculated based on the results achieved during the first year, according to the formula set out in Article 4 of the 2020 Scholarship Regulations. The criteria considered are:
Q: How is the scholarship awarded to newly enrolled students?
The scholarship is awarded from the first year of the course and is based on a ranking which takes into consideration the results of the entrance test, the final grade and the ISEE value in order to allocate the 2 scholarships.
Q: What is the value of the Adalberto Cortesi scholarships?
The value of the scholarship is €5,000 per year and corresponds to a reduction in university fees; in addition, the student receives the surplus by bank transfer.
Q: What is the value of the scholarship for newly enrolled students?
The value of the grant is full coverage of the student’s university fees.
per Merito Intesa Sanpaolo
Humanitas University is committed on a daily basis to offering its contribution to students motivated to embark on a path of study, growth and autonomy.
For this reason an agreement has been signed with Intesa Sanpaolo, in order to make all students aware of the credit solution devised by the bank that enables them to broaden their skills and, at the same time, allow them to face their course of study with peace of mind.
The Per Merito loan, worth a maximum of € 8,000 per year* for up to five years, can be disbursed in six-monthly installments to students regularly enrolled and resident in Italy from the first year of their course, if they meet the following requirements:
|Students enrolled in the first year of the course
|Diploma mark of 85/100 or higher:
– Regular payment of tuition fees
|Diploma mark of less than 85/100:
– Regular payment of tuition fees and
– 80% of examinations or 20 CFUs obtained in the first academic semester
|Students enrolled in subsequent years
|– Regular payment of tuition fees and
– 80% of the examinations or 20 CFUs obtained in the previous academic semester
*€ 4,000 for on-site students, i.e. residents in the same municipality in which the educational activity is carried out (headquarters or branch office).
- Regular payment of tuition fees and
- 80% of the examinations or 20 CFUs obtained in the previous academic semester
Features of the loan
- duration of the loan: max. 5 years
- duration of the “Bridge Period”: max. 2 years
- duration of the loan repayment plan at the end of the “Bridge Period”: min. 6 months and max. 30 years
In order to apply for the loan
- Click on the button below “Apply for the loan”
- From the Intesa Sanpaolo website, click on “Verify requirements”
- Log in to your Intesa account
- Select “Other University”
- Select “Humanitas University”.
Interested students can obtain further information by contacting Intesa Sanpaolo directly.
Income range assessment for enrolled students
Humanitas University offers support in the calculation of the student’s income range, which involves:
- uploading of relevant documentation through the web application (mandatory to request the assessment);
- final verification of documentation with our consultants.
The application can only be accessed by registered students, via their CampusID. The application is only accessible during October and November.