The induction-weeks program is devised by HU to favor a smoother beginning of the study course in medicine and surgery.
- To ensure that all students enter the first year of the medical school with the same basic knowledge in physics, chemistry, biology, and an appropriate knowledge of mathematics propaedeutic to physics and to the interpretation of quantitative data.
- To equip students with some learning and study tools important for succeeding in medical school.
- To introduce international students to the Italian university system and to life in Italy.
- To provide international students with a 4 weeks introductory Italian course to lay a foundation in the language necessary to interact with patients during the clinical years.
- To help international students to fulfill some administrative/burocratic procedures necessary for living in Italy.
|For whom and Time schedule (last edition)|
Content of the induction-weeks program
- Mathematics and Physics
- Biology and genetics
- Italian for international students 40 hours