2018 Medical Applications for non-European students will close on April 5th.
Still indecise on what to do? Ask all your questions on the Medicine program, entry requirements and scholarships to our international medical students and staff! Limited places available: register now to save your spot!
Join Hunimed Webinar – LAST CALL
- Thursday, March 29th, 4.30-6.00 p.m. (Italian Time) – 20 places left
Please note that all times refer to the Italian time zone, which is CEST (UTC +2). Remember to open the event link and to turn your mic on after connecting!
If you need help with the process please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
2018 Medical Admission Test for non-EU students
- Humanitas Test: UKCAT
- When: April 12th
- Where: 40 locations worldwide
- Scholarships: up to 10.000€/ year each
- Applications deadline: April 5th
Already sat UKCAT in 2017? No need to sit the test again: just submit your results!
Why Humanitas University?
- Integrated with a first rate Hospital and Research Center
- International Faculty, including Nobel Prize winners and 150+ doctors trained as tutors
- New Campus of over 20.000 square meters, immersed in a green area, including a last generation Simulation Center, student accommodations, high-tech laboratories and classrooms, international canteen, sport facilities
- Students coming from 31 countries worldwide
- All the support you need, every step of the way, from getting your visa up to your settlement in Italy
- All career options, both in clinical activity and in research
Share with your friends