Humanitas University can benefits from the Library’s resources and the services of Humanitas Scientific Documentation Center.
The Library joins the ACNP (the Italian collective catalogue of periodicals of the CNR – National Research Council), and participates in two consortia projects: Bibliosan (Italian Network of Biomedical Libraries) and SBBL (Sistema Bibliotecario Biomedico Lombardo).
Access and Opening Hours
The Library is located at the Hunimed Campus, on the ground floor of Building B.
It is a welcoming and quiet place, accessible via one’s ID badge, to all Humanitas students and employees.
The Library has two rooms available:
- The Reading Room: open everyday, including holidays, from 7am to 11pm
- The Consultation Room (with computer stations): open from Monday to Friday, from 8am to 7pm
There are two seasonal closing periods (in winter and in summer) and some periods where opening hours are reduced.
The Library provides the following services:
- Information and Orientation
- OPAC – Online Public Access Catalogue
- On-site book free consultation
- Electronic resources consultation (e-journals, e-books, databases – including UpToDate Anywhere)
- Off campus Access to Electronic Resources
- Document Delivery
- Self service Photocopying, Scanning and Printing
- Computer stations
- Free WiFi
All the bibliographic material is classified according to the international catalographic rules and can be found in the online catalogue OPAC (Online Public Access Catalogue – accessible from the Humanitas network 24 hours a day).