Humanitas University can benefit from the Library’s resources and the services of Humanitas Scientific Documentation Center
The Library joins the ACNP (the Italian collective catalogue of periodicals of the CNR – National Research Council), and participates in two consortia projects: Bibliosan (Italian Network of Biomedical Libraries) and SBBL (Sistema Bibliotecario Biomedico Lombardo).
Access and Opening Hours
The Library is located at the Hunimed Campus, on the ground floor of Building B.
It is a welcoming and quiet place, accessible via one’s ID badge, to all Humanitas students and employees.
The Library has two rooms available:
|Room||Opening Day||Opening Hours|
|The Reading Room||Everyday, including holidays||7am – 11pm|
|The Consultation Room (with computer stations)||Everyday, including holidays||7am – 11pm|
There are two seasonal closing periods (in winter and in summer) and some periods where opening hours are reduced.
The Library provides the following services:
- Information and Orientation
- OPAC – Online Public Access Catalogue
- On-site book free consultation
- Electronic resources consultation (e-journals, e-books, databases – including UpToDate Anywhere)
- Off campus Access to Electronic Resources
- Document Delivery
- Self service Photocopying, Scanning and Printing
- Computer stations
- Free WiFi