- MD degree: July 27th, 2012; School of Medicine, University of Pavia
- Nephrology Postgraduate School of the University of Pavia at Fondazione IRCCS Policlinico S. Matteo from August, 8th, 2013 to 2018.
- SIUMB Diploma in Ultrasound for Internal Medicine at the IRCCS Policlinico S. Matteo of Pavia from January 2017 to January 2018.
Present academic appointment:
- From February 2022: Assistant Professor (Researcher, RTD-A) at Department of Biomedical Sciences, Humanitas University, Pieve Emanuele, Milan
Other institutional appointments:
- From August 2018: Nephrology MD in General Medicine and Nephrology Unit, Departement of Internal Medicine, IRCCS Istituto Clinico Humanitas, Rozzano, Milan
- Medicine and Surgery degree Course: Teaching activity at Course of Nephrology
- Medicine and Biomedical Engineering (MEDTEC) degree course: Teaching activity at Course of Nephrology
- Degree course in Nursing: Teaching activity at Course of Physiopathology
- Medical tutor for medical students of Medicine and Surgery degree course, Medicine and Biomedical Engineering (MEDTEC) degree course
- Tutor for graduation thesis, Humanitas University
- From September 2018 to 2020. Adjunct Teaching Professor at Humanitas University