Isabella Cinzia Barajon
Associate ProfessorMedicine and Surgery
- Born in Milan in 1963.
- In 1988, she graduated in Medicine and Surgery from the State University of Milan summa and was licensed to practice medicine.
- In 1989 she won a research grant from Fondazione Confalonieri and in 1990 a position as researcher of Human Anatomy at the State University of Milan.
- From 1990 to 1993 she spent long research periods at the Panum Institute of Copenaghen University studying spinal mechanisms involved in motor control.
- In 1996 she became associate professor of Human Anatomy at the State University of Milan.
- In 2014 she gained the same position at Humanitas University.
- Teaching activity: since 1989, she has been teaching in the degree course in Medicine and Surgery (Italian and English), in postgraduate Medical Specialty Schools, in the degree course in Biotechnology and other Bachelor’s degrees.