- 2005: PhD in Biotechnology Applied to Medical Sciences, Department of Medical Genetic, University of Milan (Italy).
- 2001: Master’s degree in Biological Sciences (summa cum laude), Department of Structural and Functional Biology, University of Insubria, Varese (Italy).
Research and Teaching Experience
- 2017- Assistant professor at Humanitas University HUNIMED, Milan, Italy.
- Academic years 2015/16; 2016/17 – Basic and Clinical Pharmacology at School of Medicine, Humanitas University.
- Academic years 2013/14; 2015/16; 2016/17 – Basic and Clinical Pharmacology at School of Nursing, Humanitas University.
- 2013-2016: Research Scientist, Laboratory of Pharmacology and Brain Pathology, Humanitas Clinical and Research Center, Milan, Italy.
- 2010-2012: Senior post-doctoral fellow, Neuropsycopharmacology Lab, Department of Neuroscience, DIBIT- San Raffaele Vita-Salute University, Milano, Italy.
- Academic years 2009/10; 2010/12; 2012/13 – Basic and Clinical Pharmacology at School of Medicine, University of Milan.
- Academic years 2009/10; 2010/12; 2012/13 – Basic and Clinical Pharmacology at School of Medicine, Faculty of Biotechnology, San Raffaele Vita-Salute.
- 2007-2010: Post-doctoral fellow, Istituto Italiano di Tecnologia, Department of Neuroscience and Brain Technologies, Genova, Italy.
- 2002-2006: PhD Student, CNR –Istituto di Neuroscienze – Section of Molecular and Cellular Pharmacology, Milano, Italy.
- 1999- 2001: Graduate student, Department of structural and functional biology, Varese, Italy.
Meeting and Symposia
- Organizer of the International School of Neuroscience in Como, 18-21 October 2016.
- Invited speaker at Symposium en marge du Congrès des Neurosciences entitled: Intracellular Trafficking in Neurons” at Montpellier, 19/05/2015.