Humanitas Language Labs
Humanitas University provides students with a service that promotes language learning in an international, academic and intercultural community to meet the needs of present and future healthcare professionals.
We fully understand the challenges of becoming proficient in a second language and the importance of developing skills to be able to communicate effectively in an international scientific community.
English courses are specifically designed to support the language needs of our students and academic staff.
- English for Nursing
- English for Physiotherapy
- IELTS preparation
- EAP (English for Academic Purposes)
- EMP (English for Medical purposes)
- EMI (English for Medium Instruction)
Humanitas University places great emphasis on learning Italian to help you get the best out of your new life and learning experience.
- General Italian courses (Induction week)
- Italian for Medical Purposes (Three-year course)
We believe that learning a new language opens up new opportunities.
- General German courses
- German for Medical purposes