The study has been recently published on Nature Communications and is co-authored by Prof. Raffaella Bonecchi. According to...
Education and Academic Background
Fellowship in vitreoretinal surgery at the Royal Liverpool University Hospital, United Kingdom
Fellowship in vitreoretinal diseases at Massachusetts Eye & Ear Infirmary, Harvard Medical School in Boston, USA
PhD in Pharmacology and Molecular Oncology at University of Ferrara
- Inventor of three patents in the vitreoretinal field
- Marathon runner
- Ironman finalist
- Humanitarian mission with Italian CBM in Ethiopia
Scientific and Research Interests
- Research interest in vitreoretinal pathology, cataract surgery
- Principal investigator of national and international Grants, including “Scientific independence of research” MIUR
- Evaluation of choroidal tumors with optical coherence tomography: enhanced depth imaging and OCT-angiography features.Cennamo G, Romano MR, Breve MA, Velotti N, Reibaldi M, de Crecchio G, Cennamo G.Eye (Lond). 2017 Feb 17. doi: 10.1038/eye.2017.14. [Epub ahead of print]PMID:28211879.
- Fundus autofluorescence of choroidal nevi and melanoma. Cennamo G, Romano MR, Velotti N, Breve MA, de Crecchio G, Cennamo G.Acta Ophthalmol. 2017 Feb 16. doi: 10.1111/aos.13413. [Epub ahead of print] No abstract available.PMID:28205424.
Changes of Tangential Traction after Macular Peeling: Correlation between en-face Analysis and Macular Sensitivity.Romano MR, Cennamo G, Cesarano I, Cardone D, Nicoletti G, Mastropasqua R, Cennamo G.
Curr Eye Res. 2016 Dec 2:1-9.
- Deep and superficial OCT angiography changes after macular peeling: idiopathic vs diabetic epiretinal membranes.Romano MR, Cennamo G, Schiemer S, Rossi C, Sparnelli F, Cennamo G.Graefes Arch Clin Exp Ophthalmol. 2016 Nov 30. [Epub ahead of print]PMID:27900480
Multimodal imaging of combined hamartoma of the retina and retinal pigment epithelium.Cennamo G, Romano MR, Breve MA, Velotti N, de Crecchio G, Cennamo G.Acta Ophthalmol. 2016 Nov 22. doi: 10.1111/aos.13308. [Epub ahead of print] No abstract available.PMID:27874255
Publication at https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=romano+mr