On February 1st, 2019 from 2:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m., at the Campus of Humanitas University, an educational meeting...
Education and Academic Background
Fellowship in vitreoretinal surgery at the Royal Liverpool University Hospital, United Kingdom
Fellowship in vitreoretinal diseases at Massachusetts Eye & Ear Infirmary, Harvard Medical School in Boston, USA
PhD in Pharmacology and Molecular Oncology at University of Ferrara
- Inventor of three patents in the vitreoretinal field
- Marathon runner
- Ironman finalist
- Humanitarian mission with Italian CBM in Ethiopia
Scientific and Research Interests
- Research interest in vitreoretinal pathology, cataract surgery
- Principal investigator of national and international Grants, including “Scientific independence of research” MIUR
- Evaluation of choroidal tumors with optical coherence tomography: enhanced depth imaging and OCT-angiography features.Cennamo G, Romano MR, Breve MA, Velotti N, Reibaldi M, de Crecchio G, Cennamo G.Eye (Lond). 2017 Feb 17. doi: 10.1038/eye.2017.14. [Epub ahead of print]PMID:28211879.
- Fundus autofluorescence of choroidal nevi and melanoma. Cennamo G, Romano MR, Velotti N, Breve MA, de Crecchio G, Cennamo G.Acta Ophthalmol. 2017 Feb 16. doi: 10.1111/aos.13413. [Epub ahead of print] No abstract available.PMID:28205424.
- Changes of Tangential Traction after Macular Peeling: Correlation between en-face Analysis and Macular Sensitivity.Romano MR, Cennamo G, Cesarano I, Cardone D, Nicoletti G, Mastropasqua R, Cennamo G.
Curr Eye Res. 2016 Dec 2:1-9.
- Deep and superficial OCT angiography changes after macular peeling: idiopathic vs diabetic epiretinal membranes.Romano MR, Cennamo G, Schiemer S, Rossi C, Sparnelli F, Cennamo G.Graefes Arch Clin Exp Ophthalmol. 2016 Nov 30. [Epub ahead of print]PMID:27900480
Multimodal imaging of combined hamartoma of the retina and retinal pigment epithelium.Cennamo G, Romano MR, Breve MA, Velotti N, de Crecchio G, Cennamo G.Acta Ophthalmol. 2016 Nov 22. doi: 10.1111/aos.13308. [Epub ahead of print] No abstract available.PMID:27874255
Publication at https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=romano+mr