Armando De Virgilio
- National Scientific Habilitation as Associate and Full Professor in Otorhinolaryngology and Audiology from 6/4/2017 al 6/4/2023.
- 01/10/2018 to present: Assistant Professor at Humanitas University
- 01/07/2015 to 01/01/2016, Junior researcher at the National Cancer Institute ‘Regina Elena’ of Rome, Italy
- 16/01/2010 to 14/04/2010, Short term fellowship, Department of Otolaryngology, Yonsei University College of Medicine, Seoul, South Korea. Field of Interest: Transoral robotic surgery.
- 07/03/2011 to 30/09/2011, Clinical Fellowship, Department of Otolaryngology, Yonsei University College of Medicine, Seoul, South Korea. Field of Interest: Transoral robotic surgery, Head and Neck Surgery.
- 1/8/2013 to 29/1/2014, Clinical fellowship in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, Taichung Veterans Hospital ENT Department, Taichung City, Taiwan.
- 16/07/2014 to 01/03/2015, Fellowship in Head and Neck and Reconstructive Surgery at Rajavithi Hospital, ENT Department, Bangkok, Thailand.
- 10/01/2008, Degree in Medicine and Surgery at ‘Campus Bio-Medico’ University of Rome with 110/110 and praise.
- 07/07/2014, Specialist in Otolaryngology- Head and Neck Surgery with 70/70 and praise, ‘Sapienza’ University of Rome, Italy,
- 01/11/2015 to 09/02/2018, PhD in ‘Advanced technologies in surgery’ at ‘Sapienza’ University of Rome.