Application for the Medical Admissions Test
Admittance to the Degree Course in Medicine and Surgery is subject to selection through the University’s Admissions Test.
The 2016 Medical Admissions Test for European students has taken place on September 8th in Milan and many other cities across Europe: see the Test Centres list.
The number of places available for EU and EU equated citizens is established as 80. Download the 2016 Call for Applications.
The test results are available in the Ranking List section.
Information about fees and scholarships here.
2016 Non-EU Medicine Admissions
Are you a non-EU student?
The test results will be published tomorrow on the Non-EU Admissions Page.
Given the numbers of places available, EU citizens are admitted according to the ranking in descending order of test score and provided that they obtain a minimum score of 20 points. The test scores are assigned as explained in the Medical Admissions Test page.
The reserve list is now available at the link below.
You can verify your position in the ranking through the pre-matriculation number generated during the application procedure:
Moreover, in order to see your score you can access your personal page on MyPortal, using the username and password obtained during the registration phase.
Download here IMAT Humanitas 2016 Key Paper (in this version of the test, all the correct answers are set to A).
The reserve list is now online. Admitted candidates must enrol online within Monday, October 24th, 2016.
They will receive an email with detailed enrollment instructions.
The first instalment of € 4.156 must be paid mandatorily by October 24th on penalty of exclusion. It shall in no case be reimbursed.
In order to enroll:
- access your personal page on MyPortal, click on “Enrollment” on the left menu and insert the requested data;
- pay the first instalment of € 4.156 by credit card, MAV or wire transfer.
Further information about the admission and enrolment procedures is reported at Articles 8-11 of the Call for Applications.
Completion of enrollment at Humanitas University
At your arrival you will bring to the Student Office the following documents:
- Enrolment Form signed by the student (downloaded from MyPORTAL at the end of the online enrolment procedure);
- Photocopy of Passport;
- Photocopy of tax code (Codice Fiscale);
- For students holding a foreign secondary school certificate, a copy of that certificate translated into Italian and legalized by the Italian Consulate/Cultural Institutes, together with the Dichiarazione di Valore (Declaration of Value) released by the Consulate.
Further information on enrollment are reported at article 10-11 of the Call for Applications.
The 2016 Medical Admissions Test for European students has taken place on September 8th in the test centres listed below.
|UK - Scotland||Glasgow|
|USA||New York City|